FBF shizzle FBF shizzle

I vote to protect

I loved this, but it was too short, and it'd be nice to go along with the music more but you got my 5.

mistablista responds:

Yeah, thats what i though at first but a friend convinced me to send it in right away

Hitler Singalong Hitler Singalong

kk

Well if it has nothing to do with rammstein, please dont write that because when you srach for rammstein, you get this.

Not bad. The song fits!

Wormulus responds:

It has everything to do with Rammstein. I made this movie a few years back after going to a Rammstein concert and being fucked off by all the idiots that assume anything German is Nazi.

Zalad FingerZ Zalad FingerZ

PERFECT

That really is hillarious with all the penis action and the marjory action and the dick and the sex and oh well. I enjoyed it!

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Yet another!

I realyl hope you read this and this is all I have to say.

This series is truly wonderful and I enjoy every episode as much as I enjoy caressing myself in the early of the morn. Thank you VERY much for this recent addition. I was just over at your website to see if you had made any more salad fingers and well, here it is. Episode 6.

The voice is different. Well, it is with every episode. There is less unwanted noice in the background and it is much clearer.

Art, as usual, is spectacular, as well as the sound design.

Good job man, It is a fitting end to see Wallace Horcrumble (Salad Fingers) Eating himself.

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Wow, nice one

Great addition. Also I want to point out Mein Herz Brennt By Rammstein :-p

Good work!

Nutsy & Klutsy: Ep. 1 Nutsy & Klutsy: Ep. 1

Good job.

1 error I got though. After blue eats the sammach, there is a whole one on the table a few scenes after. Good job though, you made me laugh :-p

In The Sand In The Sand

Thanks man

So many memories, seriously. Thank you. I remember a time...

FoXcatO responds:

Papasito!!! Papasito!!!

LOVED IT

THIS WAS GREAT!! The humor was excellent in a kinda orandom way. I love it. thatks for the laugh :-p

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

Not totally sure

Im not entirely sure of what went on or whatever but I think you communicated your message very seriously. Thank you and anyone who says this is shit, I hope you realise what this man is actually trying to do.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Greatness

You really did great. I really loved it. Especially the clown part and how a building just falls from the sky. Good job and CS, CamperStrike, or College school o.0?